
Well, I'm finished. I would have been finished a lot sooner if a certain sister, who will remain nameless, hadn't confiscated this book from me...knowing full well that she was in the middle of finals and would not have the necessary time to devote to it. But I digress.
It's no Twilight, but that's not to say I didn't thoroughly enjoy it. My heart raced, my blood pulsed and my fingers feverishly flipped the pages. I'm a sucker for a love story. Couple cautions: 1. It takes about 100 pages to get into things...not my favorite, but I pushed through. 2. The story will seem vaguely familiar...1 woman, 2 guys who lover her...you get the picture. It's different, yet embarrassingly the same.
I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars. Jared is no Edward, but then again, who could be, really? I still read it in about 2 days (on par with my Twilight series time), which in my warped world of book critiques means, "Yah, it's that good."
.jpg)
7 comments:
I wondered about this book, I may need to borrow it!
you are done already! weren't we just talking about it today! I am glad it is good, can I come get it tomorrow :)
So that is the 4th book in the series? I thought it wasn't coming out until August.
No, this is a totally different series, but by the same author. The forth book isn't coming until August.
The young women were talking about it at mutual last night and they seemed to really like it. Can I get on the list for borrowing from you? You know, strictly for purposes of keeping up with my 13 year old Beehives :)
Lindz picked this up-I'm next to read it.
Wish me luck.
I TOLERATE the sci-fi in my life, brought on by the people I live with.
and yes to your question.
I am so glad you are a Twilighter!! I had no idea you liked her books! I got all 3 for a baby shower gift because I wanted to re-read them before the new one came out in August. That is what I will be doing in the hospital-Twilight is already packed in my bags! I am looking forward to reading this one though, I have heard similar insights from friends out here.
Post a Comment