Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Randomness

I thought I should post to say, if nothing else, that Mr. Darcy's Diary is WAY better than The Confessions of Fitzwilliam Darcy. Also, I'm sad to report that our library does not have Mr. Darcy Presents his Bride, but never fear, I'm on hold for a couple other ones right now.

For the time being, I'm reading yet another Shopaholic series book, Shopaholic and Baby. They truly aren't that great, so I don't know why I'm wasting my time. I think it's because I also started Gone with the Wind at the same time...and quite frankly, I'm scared of it. Every time I look at it I feel a sense of failure, like, "you'll never finish that ginormous book you big loser, so don't even try." There something about a 1,400 plus page book that just makes me think, "Why didn't she just write a 3 book series instead of 1 mondo book? It cramps my hand to hold it while I'm reading." Oh well.

On an unrelated note, and because I'm bored and would like to say this, I love Phillipe and Sionne from this seasons The Biggest Loser and I'm glad Phillipe exploded at Jillian last night: she deserved it.

2 comments:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

That's funny because one time I told Phillip my hand was cramping from holding my book, so he held my book with one hand and his with the other. That's true love.

marcie said...

I missed Biggest Loser last night because I had a dress rehearsal but I really like them too. I want one of them to win the whole thing and either Blaine or Dane to win in the sent home contest. The dad of the old brown team drives me crazy.