Jenna must be gearing up for the annual ToddlerSAT, because she has been using some very large words lately that have just been cracking me up.
The other day I had sent the girls out back to play and told them, in no uncertain terms, NOT to come back inside for a long time. So like 2 minutes later I hear the door open and I look over at Jenna standing there in the doorway and I give her the look, you know the look, like the what-the-heck-are-you-doing-I-told-you-to-stay-outside look. Then all exasperated she says to me, "I just came inside to exclaim that I'd like a glass of water!!" Well exclaim away sister!!
This morning Brooke started to pee in her pants and then ran into the potty to finish. She was crying because she thought she was going to get in trouble and Jenna was there to consul her. "Brookie, I'm not mad, Daddy's not mad, Mommy's not mad. We're just disappointed when you pee in your pants because you know better than that, but we're not mad." Brooke: "Your happy!!" Jenna: "No, actually we're kind of a little mad, but not too mad. But excuse me just a minute while I go tell daddy something more facific (specific) about you peeing in your pants."
I have about 200 stories like this, but I'll leave it at that. Sometimes she's too mature for her own good, I think, and then other days she throws tantrums about getting a purple Go-Gurt instead of a pink one, so maybe she really is 4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
i'll listen to these stories all day long, how bout some more?!!!
Hysterical! I love her! She can come to my house and say stuff like that all day-that would keep me highly entertained!
She really does crack me up! She totally takes after her mother!
That is hilarious! Jenna's got the perfect mom spiel down: "No, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed..."
I love how she says that and then says, ok, so we are mad afterall... but not that much. Too funny. :)
Four was a rough year for me with Shawn, but not so much with Mei. She would use big words too like when I told her to brush her teeth because her breath was stanky. She said "Mom, you're interrupting my confidence."
Post a Comment