


So I'd like to pretend like I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch and picked pumpkins and had a great day, but in actuality, Jenna went with her preschool and a friend of mine took these pictures for me! I actually would have gone, but it just so happened to be today...the same day we are leaving for Disney World and I just had too many things to do to spend the morning at the pumpkin patch. Anyway, Jenna had a great time and it was actually really nice weather too.
That being said, we are leaving for Disney in T minus 3 hours and counting...so I better go do those million things I was talking about.
.jpg)
3 comments:
I didn't know Sammi was going to the same school - how fun! I am jealous you are going to DW, have a ball and call me when you get home so we can actually talk!
Jenna is looking way too grown up in those pics! I can't believe how fast they grow! Make her stop! ;)
Are you back? Are you back?
Can't wait to see all the Disney fun.
:)
Post a Comment