Sunday, October 3, 2010

Going Ons

Life is life. And it's busy. This picture cracked me up: Jenna "helping" Brooke pose correctly for their picture on Brooke's first day of Preschool.

Last weekend we (my sister and I) surprised my mom and took her to see So You Think You Can Dance on tour in Kansas City. We also surprised her by having my other sister from Utah fly out and meet us there. I know what you're thinking...Daughters of the Year Award. Don't worry, I've already submitted our names for consideration. My little sister took some awesome pics from that weekend, so I'll post some pics when I get some....hint hint Nikki.

We have some fun up-coming events to look forward to: Matt and I are going to Dallas to watch the BYU v. TCU game and meet up with some good friends for the weekend. We're also going on a family trip to Tan-Tar-A with my parents for a few days, possibly Branson with some friends and then I'm going to Springfield for a gym training. All in October. Maybe we'll skip Halloween. You all know I don't like it anyway. I'm sure a king size bag of starbursts would assuage my children's sadness over missing it. Everyday is "dress up" day here anyway.

So I guess what I'm saying is, maybe I'll have some real stuff to blog about pretty soon.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I am definitely giving you guys the "Daughters of the Year" award. You're all awesome! Love ya!

marcie said...

I love the picture. It shows their personalities well.

"I know what you're thinking... Daughter of the year award" comment: LOL!