Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Where's Waldo


Tonight my parents came over and I helped them "disguise" themselves because they were asked to be "Waldos" in our youth's annual Where's Waldo activity. They had to dress up and walk around the mall (along with 4 or 5 other Waldo's) and the youth see who can go around and figure out the Waldo's first. We did this when I was in young women's and I loved it! Anyway, my mom was MORTIFIED and it was crackin' me up. My dad is a huge dork/over actor, so he loved it! In case you can't tell from the picture, they are your standard white trash Missourian. Complete with a pregnant lady and a poorly dressed, pleather wearin' biker dude (in loafers...so it wasn't perfect). Anyway, good laughs, that's for sure. Oh yah, and it made Jenna cry when she saw them in their get ups. Traumatized the poor thing. :)

2 comments:

marcie said...

I'd cry too, if my grandparents looked like that! jk ;)

Kleanteeth said...

The sad thing is that they probably did look like that about 20 years ago right? Your Dad doesn't dork out that much. You should have had him wear the shorty short shorts with some long tube socks and velcro tennis shoes, gotta love that look.