Thursday, February 28, 2008

What's wrong with me?

So last week it was leaving my purse in the Dillard's dressing room and today I left my cell phone in the waiting room at the Drs. office (thank heavens I called it and they answered and said they had it). What is wrong with me? Recently I've been forgetting things and spacing things out like crazy. I'm normally very responsible and on top of stuff, but this last couple of weeks I swear I'm just loosing my mind! I don't know if I'm experiencing early dementia or if I've just been overly stressed out the last month or so. Who knows. But whatever the case, I can see this problem ultimately culminating in leaving Brooke in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart, or forgetting to pick them up from the day care when we leave the gym. Something has to be done before I start adding salt to the Kool-Aid or...horror of all horrors...forget and start drinking diet Coke instead of Pepsi!

3 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

Are you pregnant? That's what happens, your hormones cause you to lose your marbles.

Suzie said...

oh, Kel. You won't leave your kid but you might leave your pants. Double check, K?

Jessica said...

I hate weeks like that! But hey how did you like the Doc's office?