Thursday, July 31, 2008

Future Mrs. Cullen

Okay, so many of you know I ended up making my own Breaking Dawn release party T-Shirt (for various reasons, one of which is because I couldn't order one that would ship in time, but mostly just because I'm cheap). So, here's how they turned out.






The T-Shirt cost me $6 from Target and the iron on paper cost $3 ($1/sheet). Anyway, for a total of $9 I'm super happy with the results. If anyone wants to print these same design out and iron yourself a little T, I've uploaded them onto Photobucket and the links are below. Email me if you have problems w/ it.

Only 1 day left....I can hardly wait. Email me if you want to come to the party w/ me.


http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/byubailey/TeamEdwardBack08.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/byubailey/TeamEdwardFront2.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/byubailey/CullenBack.jpg

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Oh.....my....word! LOL You are too funny!

Angela said...

So are you hoping she turns into a vampire and marries Edward or does not so he'll be available for you?:) Too funny!!

Kleanteeth said...

Kel, me thinks that you have way toto much free time to make Edward shirts. You should at least have Go Jake shirts for Dubles.

Jessica said...

Sooo cute...love them!! I am dying to hear how the book is so far, or did you finish it last night???