Friday, July 18, 2008

R.I.P.

So on both of the reality shows I love watching, both of my favorite people got kicked off this past week. I'm seriously in a state of denial. It's been a bad week for me.

On Sunday nights I LOVE watching Food Networks reality show The Next Food Network Star. Kelsey was really my favorite person on the show, not to mention the fact that she is a cute little BYU grad and all around sweetheart. Well, I think they really made a huge mistake because she had it all, personality and cooking skills. I'm so upset. (But I still love Bobby Flay).I guess I have no one but myself to blame for Gev leaving So You Think You Can Dance on Thursday night. I didn't vote and I knew in my gut I should have. I'm sorry Gev. I take this upon myself. He is such a sweet guy and a great dancer. He is a breaker and yet he has done some of the most beautiful contemporary and ballroom stuff this season.

Rest in Peace my friends.

4 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

Gev did have a little spark now didn't he. I was more upset about Kherinton going. What the? And Comfort is still there. Who is she sleeping with? I don't get it. I guess you'll just have to vote for someone else now. At least Jesse got picked.

Babbel Family said...

Okay I have to ask. Does that lady judge not put you over the edge? I can't even watch the show because I want to jump through the TV and rip her arm off and beat the crap out of her with it.

Babbel Family said...

I feel better to know that someone like you think she is annoying and it is not just me. I swear she is drunk or high the entire time. If I had the "passion" like you do for the show then maybe I would Tivo it, but I am too busy watching paint dry!

Jessica said...

Oh.... My Gev.... Don't remind me. I love that you will mourn with me! JessB