10 years ago I:
• Was the Mia Maid President (Okay people, laugh it up, I'm a child)
• Was the power forward on the Basketball team
• Had a crush on C. J. Poore
• Had just moved to MO and was missing my friends in UT
• Starting working at my dad's restaurant rolling silverware
Today’s TO DO list:
• Sweep & Mop the kitchen
• Practice my Body Step choreography for certification
• Finish my blurb.com blogging book and submit it to publish
• Do this blog post
• Finish the book I'm reading
5 Snacks that I enjoy:
• Chips and Salsa
• Ruffles and French Onion Dip
• Pickles
• Cheeze-its
• Salt and Vinegar Pringles
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
• Buy a bigger, beautiful house
• Hire a landscape designer/gardener
• Buy Matt an Audi A5 and me a Honda Pilot
• Give some money to our brothers and sisters and parents
• Put the rest into education IRA accounts for the girls
5 places I have lived:
• Columbia, MO
• Southern Cal
• Lehi, UT
• Orem, UT
• Provo, UT
5 Jobs I have had:
• Marketing/HR/PR/AR/AP
• Scrapbook paper packager (best job ever, minus the paper cuts)
• Buffet server at BOTH Golden Corral and Up-Chuck O'Rama
• Retail sales at a sports store
• Coming Soon...Body Step Aerobics instructor
5 people the I TAG:
• Let's be real, I really don't know 5 people to tag, so, yah. You're tagged if you want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
7 comments:
HAHA! CJ Poore!!! That is soooo funny and I so remember him and that you loved him...let's be honest-who didn't?!
Oh, Kel. You are a child. And such a funny one at that. LOL
I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall of your aerobics class. ;)
ok. child. good list
Who's CJ Poore?
and I may take you up on this tag. I have no brain for blogging these days...
Aerobic Instructor?! AWESOME!
So, I started laughing pretty hard at the Miamaid Pres thing, but then I realized that I was also the Miamaid President 10 years ago. It just seems like with two kids you are a lot older than I am!
How the crud did I not know you were becoming an instructor?
This post is for Suzie--That's one crazy hairdo you've got going!!
Post a Comment