
So here's my problem. Vote for someone who I disagree with morally and ethically on many issues, or vote for someone who I think is a wiener and could possibly kill over and die at any moment. Hmmm....the tough decisions I face. Too bad we can't do a write in vote and maybe we could get enough people who really dislike both candidates so badly that we could elect someone like Reese Witherspoon to the presidency. Now I know what you're thinking, just because she (Elle Woods) made it into Harvard Law and totally saved the exercise lady from going to jail, that doesn't qualify her for a presidential candidacy. However, if you bothered to watch the sequel you would know that she went to Washington and lobbied for animal rights and won too (with the help of her scraggly haired boyfriend). So, my point is. Vote for Elle!! Let's start a nationwide chain email and send it to all of our friends. And in it, we'll tell them something stupid like "You'll grow hair on your chest if you don't forward this to 10 friends within 10 hours." People totally believe forwarded emails, so I know my plan will work. All right, what are we waiting for, let's get to work!
.jpg)
7 comments:
that's my problem too. I disagree with a lot of BO's moral issues, but don't know if I shoud weigh those equally with other issues. I don't think Mickey will bite it in office, but that's wishful thinking. I can hardly stand to watch the debates. I wish they'd stop attacking each other and be the better man and just explain why they're better. So BYU, just playing not to lose instead of to win, that's why I don't like both.
I have never seen those shows before but Sat I was running and the second one was on TBS and so I watched the first few minutes and had to change it Kellie! But at least I kind of know what your are talking about. I am all for writing in your name!
I'd second that vote for Kelie for President! :)
I agree with you Kel. I don't like either one but I'm voting for the wiener because I dislike BO much more.
But my vote doesn't matter much in Utah as yours does in Missouri. Vote wisely.
Wise you are, Marcie Won Kenobi.
And Jess, it's not that I liked the movie, because I admit, it was TOTALLY a corn fest. The point is, that would be better than Dumb or Dumber in the White House, wouldn't it!!??
Funny you are, Yodie-Kela. Laugh you make me. :)
I agree. They both bug me so much that I've decided that I have to be un-american and not vote at all. That goes for all the local candidates too. Why do they have to spend so much time putting down the other candidate rather than focusing on their strengths? I don't think this is how our forefathers intended it to be!
I loved this post b/c it shows that I am not the only person who feels that way!! Amen sister! Elle it is!
Post a Comment