Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kickin' it at the Patch


Well, I've survived another year taking the kids to the Pumpkin Patch. This year was colder, wetter and windier than years past, but somehow we still managed to have fun. We went with Jenna's preschool and I think she liked having all her little friends there to play with.

These two just look guilty. Maybe I caught them having a little DTR or something.
Jenna's favorite part was chasing around this turkey that was out of his cage for some reason. They chased that turkey around for like 20 minutes. It was good excersize anyway.
Brooke had a pretty good time too. Although she got a little frisky with a goat and he bit her. She came running up to me crying "Goe bii, goe bii." Which if you speak Brookanease means, "That friggin' goat just bit my finger and I can scarcely believe it!"

Here was my favorite part: Post mud/poo/hay/goat saliva/bunny poop BATH TIME!



2 comments:

B. B. said...

I really like that basket you have hanging in the shower. The bath toys everywhere are driving me crazy! You'll have to let me know where you got it.

Jessica said...

Glad you had fun....those pumkins are set up a lot better at the begining of the day than at the end (in your first pic)