Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rule #1

Today I had to run a bunch of errands with the girls. Luckily, they were actually pretty good. On the way into Home Depot (stop #3) Jenna laid down the rules for Brooke:

"Brooke, these are Mommy's rules while we're in the store:
  1. Stay right by Mommy!
  2. Don't run off!
  3. Don't climb on things
  4. Don't get in the water fountain. . .and what was the last one. . . oh yeah!
  5. Don't touch anything that's really expensive!"

Apparently they know the rules quite well, it's getting them to follow the rules that's the problem. Funny, if they would just obey rule #1, all the other rules would become superfluous!

3 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

Isn't it funny how they always know what they're supposed to do and just don't do it. And funny how they always do what they're supposed to when Daddy's home. Spandex-prom, good combo.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Hey, I hit three stores with two kids too. This summer it will be four kids though. Yikes!

Suzie said...

I think she covered it all very well.


I don't believe the GG 8th season. SERIOUSLY!