Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day at the pool



Well, today we went to the pool with some friends from church and I was a little nervous, to say the least. I brought Brooke with us because we were only going to be there one hour and much to my total surprise, she was great! She didn't cry at all. Jenna on the other hand had a hard time. The kiddie area had a big play structure with water spurting out all over the place and Jenna doesn't like to get splashed...at all! Anyway, at least she had fun crawling around in the van afterword, it was definitely her favorite part. Oh well, my philosophy is that you've got to get out and do stuff or else go insane. Sometimes things go well, sometimes they don't. But at least you got out of the house and gave it a whirl.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

I'm glad you guys came to the pool today. Maybe next time Samantha & Jenna won't cry as much!

Kleanteeth said...

Doesn't like to get splashed? What kind of kid is that? That must come from the Bailey side of things or something.