Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Here Goes Nothing

A lot of my friends have blogs and I love reading them and hearing what their family is up to, so I've decided to take the plunge! Actually, I have a blog on my myspace account, but myspace is so last year (or so my sisters tell me). Starting this blog there are a few things I know I can count on:
1. Matt will never contribute a posting...he thinks this is really embarrassing and against all that is right and normal. :) For him, the internet is only useful for checking sports scores and reading articles about BYU football.
2. I will undoubtedly post mostly pictures of Brooke and Jenna (at least until I loose some more weight).
3. I will post a lot initially, and then like everything else in life, taper down to random posts when something exciting happens.

I love hearing about what everyone is up too, so if you have a blog that I don't know about...let me know!

2 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

glad to have you in the blog family!

Shannon said...

This is such a great idea! We have a family website but this is pretty awesome. Very cute pictures!