Monday, August 20, 2007
Internet Outage!
Of all the brutal injustice in the world...I'm on vacation for a week and then I get home and find out my internet is going to be down for almost a week. I'm so cut off...disconnected from the world! We got back from UT late Saturday night. The trip was really fun and I'd love to say more, but I'm on borrowed time (freeloading the internet at my parent's while Jenna and Brooke run wild). I'll write more when our internet is back up and running again, until then, think of me as I go crazy living like a savage, internetless and all alone (how did people survive back then, like in the 80's?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Horror of all horrors- no internet!!! just like the ancient 80's! ;)
I think I would die without internet. If it goes out for 5 minutes I freak out! You are always more than welcome to come park in front of my house and use ours!!!! :-)
Post a Comment