Jenna's prayer tonight...
Dear Heavenly Father, thank me that I could go to church today and go to nursery and not freak out...pause...if you're happy and you know it...
Jenna! Focus!
I'm being rude to Heavenly Father and Jesus.
Yes you are, now lets finish your prayer. Please bless that you can be kind to Brooke.
Please bless me to be kind to Brookie-poo and if I don't I'll go in my crib till I can be a sweet girl. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Let's hope this prayer is answered!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Kelie,
Please add this to Jenna's repertoire if you would, "Please bless Missy that she won't freak out and will still get married." Which prayer would be a bigger miracle to be answered? This one or Jenna's That's the real question.
that is awesome. i had to read that to yosh and all of my sisters. I absolutely love it!!
Post a Comment