Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pringle Pilferer

So, normally when I take a shower in the morning, that's Jenna favorite part of the day because that's when she gets to watch a tv show (normally Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Dora). Well today, when I finished showering and went out to check on her, this was the scene I happened upon!

I keep the Pringles (along with any other yummy snacks) on the top shelf of our very high pantry. Apparently she sneaked into the pantry, scaled the shelves and grabbed the Pringles. But the truly amazing part is that I hadn't opened them yet. That didn't stop her from ripping off that aluminum seal thingy and digging in (I can barely even get that thing off sometimes). Anyway, when I walked out and caught her, she merely held out a Pringle in my direction and said, "Want a Pringle mommy?" No sense of shame that girl! It just so happened, that I did want a Pringle, so we sat and ate Pringles and finished watching Dora. :)


3 comments:

marcie said...

Kel,
I don't know who is more funny...
you or Jenna...

Tisha said...

What a resourceful little girl! Love the picture

Shannon said...

I am with you Kel, those things are hard to tear off! I would have sat and ate them too, that is fabulous!