Thursday, December 13, 2007
Cookie Cutter Face
So, Jenna and I were playing with Play-Doe and cutting out shapes with the cookie cutters this morning and Brooke was sitting next to us, sucking on one of her toys. Well, the next thing I know, Brooke is crawling towards me on top of all the Play-Doe/Cookie cutter stuff and she biffs it hard and lands face first into the Christmas Tree cookie cutter (it was one of those sharp metal ones too!) Needless to say, she now has the imprint of part of a Christmas tree across her lip and nose, poor girl! Merry Christmas to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
When I saw your title I thought for sure you were going to talk about your girls looking so much alike. Do they to you? They sure do to me...
anyhoo, poor baby. I wanna just smooch that cute face.
PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment